It's been raining a lot.

I mean a lot.
The weather people finally gave up and announced that it was going to rain until April, implying that January, February, and March (i.e., summer) are doomed to pass as one big cloud. To put this into perspective for you, it's basically like saying Summer is cancelled. Try again next year. And the fault for this tragedy, they say, lies with El Nino. Click here to read all about it.
I wonder if the weatherman is going to take the summer off or continue showing up to say "Rain tomorrow" each evening. I'm glad I got a new umbrella for Christmas, but I should have asked for a canoe.
But, I'm not going to let this bad news get me down. Nope. I've been busy filling the house with all the bright, smiley things I can find.
Sunflower Calendar
Orange Kalanchoe
Yellow Gerbera
Roaring Fire
Even Jeremy's raincoat is bright.
We're going to get through this.





